Luxurious Holiday Cottages in the grounds of Hindringham Hall
“A blossoming romance”
- Tim Longville, Period Living
"Amongst 12 of Best Secret Gardens in the UK"
- Tania Pascoe, Guardian
"Hidden and Romantic"
- Roger Last, Norfolk Gardens
- Widget Finn, Gardens Illustrated
- Stephen Lacey, Beautiful Britain
“Perfect in every detail”
- Leslie Geddes-Brown, Country Life
“The impressive garden of a 15th century moated house… where old meets new”
- Jackie Bennett, The English Garden
- Annie Green-Armytage, Landscape
- Uniquely Away Summer
"Inspirational gardens from around the world"
- Claire Takacs, Dreamscapes
Well away from prying eyes, Hindringham Hall self catering holiday cottages and beautiful gardens make the perfect base for a Norfolk getaway…
Ideally situated to access all that Norfolk has to offer, click here to see the map.
The cottages are equidistant from Blakeney, Holt, Wells-next-the-Sea, and the beaches and salt marshes of the North Norfolk Coast are just 4 miles away. We also have a tennis court in the grounds.
Lets Friday to Friday, with short breaks available in low season.