A charming dog-friendly cottage sleeping four, made of traditional Norfolk brick and flint
Facing south, the cottage is surrounded by unfenced lawns and lies within the grounds of Hindringham Hall, with country views from all windows.
Enter into a delightful Brookman country-style kitchen, complete with with butlers sink and kitchen table and walk through to the comfortable sitting room with coal fire, sofa and armchairs.
Upstairs there is a double bedroom with adjacent bathroom and twin bedded room, with en-suite shower room. To the side of the cottage is the scullery with recliners, barbecue, washing machine, etc. – and just beyond the garden is a hard tennis court available for visitors to play on.
Hindringham Hall Gardens are open to the public twice a week during the summer months and admission is free to guests.
- Central heating
- Open coal fire
- DVD player
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Electric cooker
- Electric hob
- Washing machine
- Spin dryer
- Dog-friendly (max 2) – n.b. unfenced garden
- Tennis court
- Off road parking
- Waitrose and Tesco deliveries
(if you pre-order this can be awaiting your arrival)
- Friday check in from 4pm and check out at 10am (early or late check in may be available on request).
- Short breaks mid week or weekend also available from November to Easter (Monday/Friday check in/out).
- Rates and availability are shown below.
- £100 payable by card on booking; balance when due, by bank transfer.
- No charge for pets (maximum of one)
To book begin by selecting an available date from the calendar below: