Hindringham Hall Gardens & Medieval Fishponds
- Widget Finn, Gardens Illustrated
"Inspirational gardens from around the world"
- Claire Takacs, Dreamscapes
- Uniquely Away Summer
- Stephen Lacey, Beautiful Britain
“The impressive garden of a 15th century moated house… where old meets new”
- Jackie Bennett, The English Garden
- Annie Green-Armytage, Landscape
"Amongst 12 of Best Secret Gardens in the UK"
- Tania Pascoe, Guardian
“Perfect in every detail”
- Leslie Geddes-Brown, Country Life
“A blossoming romance”
- Tim Longville, Period Living
"Hidden and Romantic"
- Roger Last, Norfolk Gardens
Visiting the gardens and tea room
Open April 1st until the end of September, Sundays 2pm-5pm, Wednesdays 10am-1pm, entrance £8.
DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE GARDENS.
One of Norfolk’s secret places
…and described as the kind of delightful surprise that can only exist in England. The moat dates from 1150 and is one of only a handful of complete moats in Norfolk.