The Gardens are Opening on Wednesday 10-1 and Sundays 2-5 until November
We are doing what we can to make your visit enjoyable and safe and ask you to bear with us and work with us.
- You do not need to pre book
- We are asking visitors to follow our one way system and self-distance
- The Coffee Shop is now open serving drinks and cake. There is limited space inside but tables and chairs will be on the lawn infront of the Coffee Shop
- The Entrance fee of £8 will either be by contactless card or the exact money
- One toilet is open for Visitors to use
- Sorry no dogs
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our gardens and hope you have an enjoyable visit
Historic Houses Garden of the Year
Hindringham Hall has been shortlisted for the Historic Houses Garden of the Year, sponsored by Christie’s.The winner from the shortlist of 8 is decided by public vote and so we would be very grateful if you could vote for Hindringham Hall via this link:
It is a huge honour for a little moated manor house on North Norfolk to be compared to the goliaths of previous winners like Houghton Hall and Blenheim Palace and so we would be very grateful for your support.
We are open to the public every Wednesday morning and Sunday afternoon.
Visiting the gardens and tea room
Open April 1st until the end of October, Sundays 2pm-5pm, Wednesdays 10am-1pm, entrance £8.
DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE GARDENS.
One of Norfolk’s secret places
…and described as the kind of delightful surprise that can only exist in England. The moat dates from 1150 and is one of only a handful of complete moats in Norfolk.