COVID-19 Update: The Gardens are open from Wednesday 27th May!
The Gardens are Opening from Wednesday 27th May from 10am-1pm, and thereafter, as detailed on the website.
We are doing what we can to make your visit enjoyable and safe and ask you to bear with us and work with us.
- Sorry the Coffee Shop will not be open and no dogs are allowed.
- We will be asking visitors to follow Government guidance on 2 metre distancing.
- We will be operating a one -way system round the Gardens and Fishponds.
- The Entrance fee of £8 will either be by contactless card or the exact money.
- Should visitors wish to bring their own picnics that is possible either beside their cars or in the area by the Coffee Shop but please don’t leave anything behind.
- We are looking forward to welcoming you into the Garden. We hope you enjoy your visit and that we can continue to open as advertised until November.
Historic Houses Garden of the Year
Hindringham Hall has been shortlisted for the Historic Houses Garden of the Year, sponsored by Christie’s.The winner from the shortlist of 8 is decided by public vote and so we would be very grateful if you could vote for Hindringham Hall via this link:
It is a huge honour for a little moated manor house on North Norfolk to be compared to the goliaths of previous winners like Houghton Hall and Blenheim Palace and so we would be very grateful for your support.
We are open to the public every Wednesday morning and Sunday afternoon.
Visiting the gardens and tea room
Open April 1st until the end of October, Sundays 2pm-5pm, Wednesdays 10am-1pm, entrance £8.
DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE GARDENS.
One of Norfolk’s secret places
…and described as the kind of delightful surprise that can only exist in England. The moat dates from 1150 and is one of only a handful of complete moats in Norfolk.