Hindringham Hall Gardens & Medieval Fishponds
- Uniquely Away Summer
"Inspirational gardens from around the world"
- Claire Takacs, Dreamscapes
- Widget Finn, Gardens Illustrated
“A blossoming romance”
- Tim Longville, Period Living
“Perfect in every detail”
- Leslie Geddes-Brown, Country Life
"Hidden and Romantic"
- Roger Last, Norfolk Gardens
- Stephen Lacey, Beautiful Britain
"Amongst 12 of Best Secret Gardens in the UK"
- Tania Pascoe, Guardian
- Annie Green-Armytage, Landscape
“The impressive garden of a 15th century moated house… where old meets new”
- Jackie Bennett, The English Garden
Visiting the gardens and tea room
Open April 1st until the end of September, Sundays 2pm-5pm, Wednesdays 10am-1pm, entrance £8.
DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE GARDENS.
One of Norfolk’s secret places
…and described as the kind of delightful surprise that can only exist in England. The moat dates from 1150 and is one of only a handful of complete moats in Norfolk.